Pokemon Campaign Pokemon Campaign

I like that you took the time to finish a game like this, 3 years to keep working on something is really admirable/inspiring, i've wanted to make a pokemon game in the past too. (I had a project i'd been working on for years and keep going on hiatus' from it.). I like how diverse, and expansive the world to explore was.

I think my favorite parts of this game where the voices, being able to get racecar, the surprise fight, and the boss fights, honestly the boss fights were so cool and impressive in a technical sense. This game played a lot like pokemon mystery dungeon to me.

Also I think some things that would make its current features better would be preventing the AI from going over walls, and then adding code to make flying pkmn go "over" walls and water, and letting water pkmn go through water.

In any case nice job man! I look forward to the other things you make.

OrangePylon responds:

Thank you! A very nice review. It feels good to be appreciated after three years of uncertainty. The wild AI is a result of me making a shoddy engine in 2012, not knowing the game that it would eventually become. It bugs me, too, but it's way too cumbersome to fix.

I obviously had to take a few hiatuses myself (the final one being eight months due to Flash not being to export for some reason); all I can say is that after this much time, it's better to just get it out there, because even if the payoff can't possibly make up for the time you spent on it, it'll feel much better to not have it looming over you. Get it out, and even if a lot of things have to be cut, it'll feel better when you're finally available to work on other projects again. And most importantly, you'll learn a lot regardless.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

What's the problem?

I actually like this game it reminds me of something that doesnt come to mind... Anyway I guess im not the average personm since I not only like challenging gameplay but the music aswell xP. Since it was your goal to make a "awful game" I have to vote on this in a reveresed way :S.

3/5 7/10

Dots II Dots II

I finally beat it.

It took me awhile and alot of embarassing defeats but I can beat it now.... It was pretty entertaining. The only thing that could make it better is maybe a mute button w/ music. And maybe a few new modes like easy medium hard. I dunno just some Ideas.

7/10 3/5

Office Animals Office Animals

Hm.

If there were more things to become other than a "bossy gorrila" or a "flirty fish". I would have gave it a higher score. The art was good though.

2/5 4/10

Kill The Pacman 2 Kill The Pacman 2

Great!

I loved this game idea original and put together well. I guess the art on the pacman could be better but the gameplay was so awesome I didnt really care.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

It's nice but I was expecting alot more.

I mean. The coding and art is aweosme. But from your guys I was hoping for a much longer game with a story. Or atleast a fighting game with alot of different enimes but one? I'm sorry I just am a bit dissapointed. But personal feelings aside. I thought this was a great game that has alot of replay value in it. I would play it agian and agian until I beat it. 3/5 7/10

Calligraphic Calligraphic

Great game.

Very original. I had no Idea what I was doing at first but when I realised it I had alot of fun. I hope to see more from you.

Catch IT QUICK Catch IT QUICK

It's alright.

It wasn't terrible but I had partially no Idea what was going on for the first two seconds. It would make it better if there were instructions first. As for everything else it was ok.

2/5 4/10

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

I love this.

Great work guys I finnaly beat the game. Although there were some bugs

When I threw a guy he went spiraling in place then dissapierd.

Androkids 2 Androkids 2

Nice concept

But the game ran slow. It didn't lag its just that you could increase the rate at which the poeple moved, it would make it much more enjoyble I found myself not really caring to get all the coins because the charecters moved so slow it would take forever to get them back. I like the level editor though.

6/10 3/5