It's Barack Obama! It's Barack Obama!

The banter and humor reminds me of mix between Arin Hansen and Max Ghilardi. The humor was also very subtle, and clever, in some places. It took me too the second watch to get the assumption joke Obama made. I like the animation quality too it was smooth.

Emrox responds:

max ghirardelli

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

Honestly this animation surpsied me. I was expecting somthing much different and was surpised at the quality of this animation. The voices actors were really good the sound was sharp, the animation was fantastic, and it was really funny too. Can't wait to see more of your work dieseling!

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

Wow, you go big guy! My favorite was always the reporter from Rythem heaven. Then I think the ninja dude was pretty swell too. I liked this alot

Pokemon Campaign Pokemon Campaign

I like that you took the time to finish a game like this, 3 years to keep working on something is really admirable/inspiring, i've wanted to make a pokemon game in the past too. (I had a project i'd been working on for years and keep going on hiatus' from it.). I like how diverse, and expansive the world to explore was.

I think my favorite parts of this game where the voices, being able to get racecar, the surprise fight, and the boss fights, honestly the boss fights were so cool and impressive in a technical sense. This game played a lot like pokemon mystery dungeon to me.

Also I think some things that would make its current features better would be preventing the AI from going over walls, and then adding code to make flying pkmn go "over" walls and water, and letting water pkmn go through water.

In any case nice job man! I look forward to the other things you make.

OrangePylon responds:

Thank you! A very nice review. It feels good to be appreciated after three years of uncertainty. The wild AI is a result of me making a shoddy engine in 2012, not knowing the game that it would eventually become. It bugs me, too, but it's way too cumbersome to fix.

I obviously had to take a few hiatuses myself (the final one being eight months due to Flash not being to export for some reason); all I can say is that after this much time, it's better to just get it out there, because even if the payoff can't possibly make up for the time you spent on it, it'll feel much better to not have it looming over you. Get it out, and even if a lot of things have to be cut, it'll feel better when you're finally available to work on other projects again. And most importantly, you'll learn a lot regardless.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

What's the problem?

I actually like this game it reminds me of something that doesnt come to mind... Anyway I guess im not the average personm since I not only like challenging gameplay but the music aswell xP. Since it was your goal to make a "awful game" I have to vote on this in a reveresed way :S.

3/5 7/10

Dots II Dots II

I finally beat it.

It took me awhile and alot of embarassing defeats but I can beat it now.... It was pretty entertaining. The only thing that could make it better is maybe a mute button w/ music. And maybe a few new modes like easy medium hard. I dunno just some Ideas.

7/10 3/5

Heavy - Snuff Heavy - Snuff

You know.

This wasnt that bad actually I'm a fan of grunge and I feel you did it justice. The repetition I could actually use in a movie of somesorts... I dunno. Anyway It was shaky at parts but keep at it man.
8/10 4/5

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

I heard this in a collab....

I thought it was made by a professional artist. Enough said....

DreamLand (Orchestral Version) DreamLand (Orchestral Version)

Oh nice!

This is possibley the BEST dreamland remix I've ever heard. And the best looping I've seen so far on newgrounds.

Terra Tablet Drawing Terra Tablet Drawing

Do you do these in your free time or for a class? I'm in an art class right now, so I'm also trying to get better. By the way, are you going to make anymore?

crimsoneye575 responds:

I do some of these for fun. There are a couple of drawings I've done for class that I'd like to submit here.

Richter Belmont Sketch Richter Belmont Sketch

This is really good. Was this an original drawing, or drawn from looking at something? You got really good at drawing. Come to think of it i've never seen any of your drawings and didn't even knew you drew.

crimsoneye575 responds:

I just got a tablet in the mail so I'm just brushing up my skills. It was drawn from something.